Y2K9s Board statement on the impact of the Corona virus on our club
While schools around us are closing, at the present time we see no need to go to such dire steps. As we watch the situation and consider future polices, we strongly encourage everyone to be vigilant and follow a few simple practices:
1. IF you feel ill, stay home!!! This is NOT a request!!!! And please email Sally Silverman privately if you have suspicions or confirmation that it is the virus, please let me know as I will be the point person for the club. Your fees for classes missed will be refunded.
2. If you have been or even suspect that you may have been exposed to the Corona virus, stay home! Again, please email me privately if you have suspicions or confirmation that it is the virus, please let me know as I will be the point person for the club. Your fees for classes missed will be refunded.
3. If you sneeze or cough, please do so in your elbow or a tissue (and toss it right away!
4. As with other locations, wipe down any surfaces you are touching frequently, and wash your hands often.
5. Practice “social distancing” with your classmates and other club members—don’t hug, shake hands, jostle, tickle, pinch or otherwise engage in bodily interactions. And try to maintain some distance when talking.
As everybody knows, sanitizing supplies are low. We are looking into restocking supplies, but encourage individuals to bring their own wipes and hand sanitizer to the club and be responsible for keeping him or herself safe. Wipe any surfaces you touch, sanitize, wash in the restrooms.